CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Part 3

These next pictures are priceless, it was so cute. Taggart literally grabbed Owen from me to hold him.




New family of four :)

Motorcycle Andrea made

Our nice dinner for two, wasn't too bad!
Uncle Zephyr and Owen

Lilly, Grandma Grace, Owen

Lilly and Owen
Getting ready to go home. This experience with this hospital was so much better. I really liked Jordan Valley too, but my Dr didn't get to deliver Taggart and this time he told me that he would be there no matter what, because that is how this hospital works. The nurses were nicer to us, and the best part of the whole experience was that Owen could be brought to me, instead of me trekking a mile to the NICU to feed the baby every 3 hours. I feel like I was able to get more rest and bond more with my sweet baby. And we got to leave after 2 days instead of "taking up residency" as my dad said last time. Ha Ha


Cute Lil' bum

Mom, Owen, Dad
So tiny :)
I have to say thank you to my sister, she helped us out so much and Taggart had a blast with her. We're so grateful that she was willing to come stay and take care of him and help him with the transition. Thanks Peanut for all you did, we love you! We're home and have survived our first week. We love having two little boys and are excited for what new things we learn over the next little while.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Such a cute baby and family. Glad your delivery went well. When you are feeling better,maybe I can come and visit. :)

    ReplyDelete