CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ashlynn's Junior Miss

Or should I say DYW?? They have changed the name to Distinguished Young Women. It's so weird to say that! Anyways, we were able to go up to Grace so I could watch Ashlynn in it. It was so fun to be able to go again I haven't been in a really long time. It was fun to be with my mom and sisters, we don't get to be together all of us very often. I'm so proud of Ashlynn and her even being brave enough to be a part of the program, I was never that brave. I think she did an amazing job. She looked beautiful and did awesome playing the piano. I am sad that most of the pictures I took don't do anything justice, but that's what you get I guess when lights are low and you don't have an expensive camera :) Here are a few just to show a little of what went on.

She was going to Jamaica at the beginning, they were playing "It's a Small World"

Fitness in Africa :)

Playing "Solace"

Self Expression

Sis and Mom

The pregnant sisters :) Sporting our Ashlynn Pins!



Mom, Amber, Ashlynn, Me, Peanut
Good Job Sis!! You did amazing, and we are so proud of you!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment