CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

21 Months

Taggart has just been getting more and more fun most of the time!! Ha Ha, he is going through a stage where he will look at you in your face and jabber with a made face, but we don't know what he is saying. It cracks us up so much. He is also grabbing our hands/fingers to take us to what he wants. He is just getting so much more character and it's so much fun. He is so smart. He loves stacking his blocks, playing with the magnets on the fridge, doing his puzzles and shape toys. He is getting so good at them. I like when I  see that he is frustrated because he usually still figures it out without help. He is getting better at liking to color and still loves to read stories.  He still eats really well, his favorites lately are of course PB&J, pizza bites, string cheese, grapes, pudding, and grilled cheese. My favorite thing he has started doing is folding his arms when we tell him too for prayers. It melts my heart for him to do that. It makes me feel like we're doing something right.
Aunt Peanut came to visit and after church we let him eat a pudding by himself, he did pretty good :)


Some days I wonder if I am happy I bought this for him, it gets in my way. Luckily we can fold it up and just get it out sometimes :)
While we were in Grace this past weekend we went to see Grandma Mac and Grandpa Lonnie, when we walked in my grandma held out her arms to Taggart and he ran right to her. Then he went and sat in front of her fireplace and posed for pictures. Sadly they are on her camera and hopefully I will get them soon. But it was the cutest thing ever!
Do you like his nice drawing in the back ground?

I watched Graysen and his sisters awhile ago, this is him and Taggart watching Thomas in Graysen's room.

Playing the computer at the library, gotta love the huge keyboard!


Just playing the piano at mutual.
Things are good and we are having a good time. There is never a dull moment around when I am home with Taggart, I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment