CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hmmmmm

So I have so many people telling me all the time to update my blog. It is hard for me to do often, because we do not have the internet at home. But anyways. I don't think I ever really said that we found our our baby would be a girl! We are very excited, and can't wait the last 9 1/2 weeks til she gets here. Hopefully it will go by fast. We were able to make a trip to Rexburg in March for Mylie K's baby blessing. We had a lot of fun seeing all of my family and also I got to see a couple of people from my mission. I got to take Billy to meet Rachel Wilson, a convert of mine from when I was in Grants Pass. It is very exciting for me, because she has stayed so strong in the church, and will be getting married in the Medford Temple on May 22. I wish we could be there, but considering I'll be 9 months pregnant, it's definitely not an option. After we saw her, we headed over to the AmericInn, where my family was staying the night. We met up with Jayden, Ashlynn, Peanut, (who brought Andrew and Nic), and we swam in the pool for a couple of hours. The kids were definitely in heaven. I was glad to not be the only pregnant lady there. There were two other women there who were most definitely more pregnant than me. Anyways we got to talk to my mom and dad for awhile and then headed back to Amber and Ben's, where we were staying for the weekend. We talked for quite awhile. The funny thing was that we were not the only ones staying for the weekend, Ben's parents and little brother, and his sister and husband and her 4 kids were there also. So trying to figure out the shower situation was crazy. Luckily I didn't have to have too cold of a shower! We went to the baby blessing, and Ben gave her a very sweet blessing. She behaved really well, and was happy most of the whole Sacrament Meeting. She sure looked cute too. It made me so excited for my baby to get here. We had the normal after blessing luncheon at Ambers. It was really good, we had taco soup/taco salad. Most all the family had to leave on Sunday, but we were lucky enough to be able to stay til Monday. So after all the family left, Billy and I went to see a sister from Eugene Oregon that I had went on exchanges with, and who later served her own mission to Louisiana. He got to meet the famous Amy Dilg!! I was so excited to see her, we had so much fun just talking and catching up. We also loved remembering all our funny/good times in Oregon. When we got back to Ambers that night, it was so cute. Ben was making some eggs and waffles for dinner and his boys were helping him. So you have two stools pushed over by the stove and counter where you have Andrew mixing waffle batter with his left hand, and Nic mixing the eggs. They were so excited to be helping their dad. We were all exhausted so we went to bed pretty early, and then we got up and got ready in the morning to head out back to Utah, which by the way is a long drive!!! But we had good incentive! We had gotten a gift card to the Timbermine for Valentines Day from my mom and dad, and so we got to have a great meal there in between. As I am typing I remembered something funny that happened while at Ambers before the family had left. We were all sitting in the living room talking, and Jayden decides to count and say everyone's name to clap with him. Tim was there and he had said tent for Tim's name. So I told him that Tim. So the next time he really emphasized TIM, then moved on. You just have to love Jayden. He always makes our family times more fun and he's always good for a great laugh! I was so happy to be able to see everyone and wish that we could make it to see them more often. We do what we can for now, but overall it was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment