CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We got a new bed :)

We have been wanting a nice bed since we were married. But since they are not cheap we have never bought one. We slept on 2 queen size futons for about the first year of marriage, then we received a hand me down queen sized bed. We thought we were in heaven for awhile. This time around with being pregnant my back has hurt alot more. Both Billy and I were waking up with a hurt back, and after visiting my family and sleeping in a nice bed, with no hurt in the morning, we knew the only solution was a new bed! Luckily for us we got money for Christmas and we found a great deal, and now have this:


I know a weird pose, but I am so excited to have a nice bed. Now we just have to get used to being so much higher off the ground. I have to make myself not want to lay on my bed all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment