CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Changes, they are good aren't they??

We have a few changes around our house lately. The first one is that I am not teaching anymore, so I will be with Taggart the majority of the time now. The second is that Billy found a job :) Yay!! We are so excited. It will be perfect. His schedule is perfect. He will be working Mon-Wed 8 hours and Friday morning for 4 hours. It works out great with his school schedule, and ya it's not the most amazing job in the world. But it's a job, he loves his employer and is happy to be there. Which is not something we can say about working at Sam's Club. No working Saturday's or Sunday's, that's one of my favorite parts. The third change will be more gradual. This is Billy's last quarter at school. We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We are hoping that he will be able to get a lot of things ready this quarter for a demo reel and to ready to interview for jobs in his field. Wish us luck! Probably the biggest change that is going to happen is having another baby boy! At times I feel overwhelmed like I won't be able to handle it, but I know that this is the Lord's plan for our family at this time, and we are very excited. We'll just take it one day at a time. We are so blessed that Billy was able to find a job and that we have somewhere to live and a car to drive. We are all happy and healthy and we all love each other, LIFE IS GOOD!!
For this New Year Billy and I have tried to make some good goals to help our family out spiritually. So far we've been doing really well and are excited of the small changes we've already seen in our lives. One of our goals is to attend the temple more often. We were able to go on Saturday night, it was a great session and so peaceful. Every time I go I am reminded of why I love to go so much. I'm grateful that we live so close to them. I'm also grateful that we have people who are willing to watch Taggart so we can go out and do things together! Here are some pictures of this past week.
My parents gave Billy a gift card to Mr. Mac for Christmas, so he got two new suits.

Us before going to the temple.

Tagg looked up at us and was like take my picture too, love his little wing :)

Almost 24 weeks.

My hot hubby with his 3 piece suit ;)
Just a random side note. Last night Billy and I were reading the January Ensign and we read the article about keeping marriage relationships strong. It was a good article, and reminded us how important it is to always talk to one another and make time for date nights. I loved the quote that said after all a babysitter is always going to be cheaper than a divorce. How true is that. Sometimes we end up not having a date night because family can't watch Tagg and we feel like we can't afford a sitter, but we decided we'll have to make more of an effort to find people to switch off with. Hope everyone is having a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment