CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Tagg and Jett

I watched Jett for Kira the other day while she went into school, so that Matt could keep working on their basement. I think the boys had fun together.

Riding in the sled together :)

They always wanted to play with what the other one had!


A train for each of us.
Taggart always climbs in his jumper, so of course when Jett was in he wanted in too.
Tried to get a smile, he stayed in this for like 15 minutes just jumping away.

Love, love this smile :)




We had quite the experience ha ha. Jett had a blow out and I couldn't remember the last time I had to change a blow out. Jett was preparing me for my new little man I guess. We also wondered if he's a daddy's boy , because he wanted Billy to hold him. Which led to him holding both of them. Guess it can give us a clue of what's to come. Thanks for coming to play Jett, come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment