CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

Smashed

Last Monday, Billy was on his way home from class. He was at the last light to get home and going straight on his green light. A car turning left decided to peel out and beat him so he slowed down and honked. Then realized that another car had blindly followed, he couldn't stop and turned to the left to try and miss him but he got hit. The guy says he was looking for his glasses, so clearly not paying attention. I'm just grateful that Billy wasn't hurt, but our car is. I also don't wish anyone to have to deal with Farmers Insurance to get things taken care of. We still don't have our car to the shop. They are pretty much worthless, and we are not happy. We're just praying that everything will work out for us.

The cop harassed Billy for it being registered in Idaho, I told him I would've said well, when we can get it for 2 years for $68 you would too. Billy said he hopes I'm never in a wreck since I would be a smart aleck to the cop :)

We're hoping they don't deem it totaled since it's not like it's worth a heck of a lot. But the whole bumper is history, the hood is messed up, windshield cracked, passenger door won't open. So I guess we wait and see. We are sad because we have loved this car and have had it for exactly a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment