CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Weekend

We went to Grace on Friday and stayed at Grandma Mac and Grandpa Lonnie's house. We had lots of fun, we went to the Carnival on Friday night. We put Taggart to bed and Billy and I went with my mom, Peanut, and Jayden to the Haunted House. Rebecca had great ideas for this house, and I thought it turned out great. We were all scared, it was great because when we were in a part where we didn't know where we were going, Jayden started humming the "Is it raining is it snowing" Song from Willy Wonka, I love how he made that connection. He's such a smart kid.

I guess Joslin had been waiting at Grandma's for us to arrive, she was the best little baby sitter. She needs to come stay with me for awhile!

Getting ready for the Carnival.


Brooklyn and Taggart

My favorite part of his costume was the way his tail waddled, ha ha ha

Our family
Saturday was just a low key day, I went with my siblings to Soda to get some groceries and we had lunch there. We then went down to Grandma Pats to see her new theater room and have dinner, it was pretty fun.
Tagg watching his show on the Big Screen.
Sunday we went to Grace's Stake Conference. They got a new Stake Presidency. Bart Christensen, Tod Jensen, and Craig Crandall. It was pretty good, but Taggart only wanted to roam the halls, so we all took turns taking him out. I'm sure my sisters didn't mind at all ;) After church it was time to get ready to go to the Harvest Dinner at Grandma Pats. I don't know why we didn't get a picture of all of us down there, because everyone was there. Don't know when that will happen again. Taggart was so excited to play outside.

Kya, Lily, Rayff

Tess

Billy and Mack



Andrew, Nic, Tagg, Tess, Rayff

Dad let him play in the dirt!

Mylie



We had a great weekend and loved seeing all our family. Can't wait til Christmas when we'll all be together again. Oh and we were very glad that Taggart decided to sleep half the way home, because he was so ready for a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment