CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

3 DAY WEEKEND AND A VISIT TO GRACE!

I didn't have to teach last Friday, and Ashlynn had a couple volleyball games. We decided to go to Grace for the weekend. Taggart did really well in the car, until we hit Preston. I stopped to pick up some juice for my mom, took Tagg in with me to walk around a little and he knocked over a couple cream soda bottles. OOPS!! I was probably more embarrassed than anything, but the guy was nice and took care of it. We went straight to the game. They were playing North Gem. They won:) Ashlynn told me their coaches said they better win in 3 against them, or they would have practice in the morning at like 5 or 6, but if they won they didn't have practice.
Ashlynn Serving

Billy had just finished his finals on Thursday morning, but had stayed up til 4 in the morning to finish. So needless to say he was pretty exhausted. Here is a picture of him and Tagg watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Friday morning.
I told Billy they have the same exact expression, lol!
Friday Billy was nice enough to stay at the house while Jayden and Tagg were napping. I went with my mom and Ashlynn to Pocatello to grab a few things. When we got back we took Taggart to the park in Grace. It was interesting, but Taggart went down the big fast slide all by himself.



He would not stop playing with the dog toys!!


I have the best husband ever, cuz the next morning he stayed at the house and watched Taggart again, so I could go with my mom to Ashlynn's Volleyball Tournament in Malad. We had fun, but they got out pretty quick. I left the camera with Billy to get pictures while I was gone.


Yes, it is another dog toy!

Tagg watching Jayden, they get along most of the time :)
So this time when we went we actually remembered our Frisbee golf set. When we got back we went to Kelly park in Soda to play. It was hot and the course wasn't too kid friendly but we had a good time.






We went to church on Sunday at 8:30 A.M. I decided Taggart was old enough or at least looked big enough to attempt nursery. We took him and it was so nice to actually be able to enjoy church. He did really well in the nursery and didn't even cry when we left him. After dinner we headed back to Utah and stopped at Grandma and Grandpa Burk's to celebrate Grandma's birthday. It was a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment