CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

15 Months Old

Waiting at the Dr office!

Stats:
28.4 Pounds-90th Percentile
32 inches tall-100th Percentile
Head circumference- 63rd Percentile

I had kept telling Billy that I thought Taggart was getting taller and thinning out. He grew 2 1/2 inches in 3 months and gained a little over 1 pound. The Dr looked at us and said he is a BIG boy! We can't believe he is already this old. Some of the new accomplishments at this age are:
  • No more Binky(we decided to take it before I started my job, and he has done really well)
  • Climbs up the play gym and goes down the slide all alone
  • Has almost 14 teeth cut through
  • Can now open all the doors in our house and if we forget to lock the door, he will leave.
  • He is jabbering lots more, but still he is not really talking yet. I have a feeling it could be soon, but we will see.
  • He hates when one of us leaves to go outside if we don't take him along.
  • He has really started trying to climb out of his crib lately, I'm hoping he won't be able to for quite awhile. I like having him in the crib where I know he won't escape :)
  • He goes into the bathroom, and removes my shampoo and conditioner every day. He will carry it around the house.
  • Basically I feel like Taggart is getting more and more busy and capable of climbing and reaching anything he wants to get too.
One of his last times with the Binky




One of our last times at Cowabunga Bay for the summer

On a Sunday walk to the Jordan River Parkway

Loves to climb up slides, we're still working on that one.

Just snuggling with Mr. Monkey
The girl who babysits Taggart for us has two little boys who love Taggart. This one night when I came out with him to play they were there, so I took a few pictures of them together.





Here is a video of him climbing up to go down the slide, it's split into two videos, because the lady kept getting into it and her kids were distracting him so he didn't go straight down the slide!
He loves to run free while out on walks! I love his face :)



We love our little Taggart!! He is such a sweetheart!! We love that everyone always tells us that he has such a good personality and is so easy going. We're so grateful that he's such a happy man.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, he is so adorable and such a big boy! These boys definitely give us our work out :)

    ReplyDelete