CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No one wants to be constipated!!!

So my poor little guy was constipated, and I could tell it was bothering him a lot. So for breakfast after his cereal, I fed him a jar of prunes. Granted they are number 1 foods, so it's only 2 1/2 ounces, I didn't think it was that much. He wanted to keep eating it, I don't know why. They stink!! Then he had Apple/Prune Juice and sucked down the whole sippy cup. Later that day, this was my surprise :(
I heard gurgling and looked down, it was everywhere! Poor boy!!

Randomly I had my camera right by me at the table so I was able to get a couple of pictures.
I felt horrible for giving him so much, because later that night it happened again just not as bad. So just a warning, they can still have blowouts when they are older :)

2 comments:

  1. EewWWw :)
    I am finally able to view your blog! I've been meaning to ask you about it to see if something was out of wack with my e-mail or something... but I made it on today! DARLING!
    p.s. Liv just loves Tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ask my grandma if you can have blowouts when you are older. Then you will know why she drives her car with towels on the seats...ha ha ha. Oh man diarreha is the pits man. Looks like you had fun at the fair too. Good ole Grace!! Tag's a cutie. He will be the 3 year old before you know it.

    ReplyDelete