CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

"We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo :)"

Since Taggart got a pass to the zoo for Christmas we decided to brave the 100' weather and go to the zoo. The Rocky Shores is now open, so there was more to see.
Tagg and Dad at the elephants


Mom and Tagg under the big elephant

Chasing the chicken

Eagles nest

I love how he looks like he is posing, but he was just getting down!


Just checking the brochure :)

Taggart kept trying to get in wherever there was water, we would've loved to join him!

Owen was so happy :)


Taggart loves to push the stroller

The polar bear was my favorite!


Mom, Owen, Tagg


Taggart was chasing these other kids and playing peek-a-boo with the curtains!

Taggart was so excited to be on the carousel


Fighting dad to let him ride again, but for $2 he only got to once :)
While I was waiting for them I saw a little boy running around, and on the back of his shirt it said: "I have autism what's your excuse?" It made me think of Jayden and I was happy that I was just interested in how he reacted since I know how Jayden is.



Ha, Taggart was screaming trying to get my camera and get off the stroller, but I wouldn't let him off.
We had fun, but really wish it hadn't been so hot! Hopefully next time it won't be as ridiculous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment