CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby Owen is 3 months old!

Three Months Old!

First time swinging

Smiles, he was giggling :)

Ready for church


I know I don't look great, but I have a picture of me holding Taggart in this same outfit.

Holding rattle

I wanted to compare stats of Owen and Tagg at the same age. Tagg had his 2 month appt closer to his actual 2 month day, and he weighed about a pound less and was about an inch longer. Owen was 2 1/2 months at his appt, so I'm guessing the weight is pretty much the same he's just not as tall. I think the 4 month appt, will really show us how close they are. Owen is getting so smart, he loves to grab things and will grasp my finger while he's eating, it's so cute. He is really cooing and talking to us, giggling and lots of smiles. We sure love this little guy, who is a great sleeper :) He only wakes once a night! He has also moved into Taggart's room, it's so cute to me to see them sharing a room! Last night Taggart wouldn't go to sleep until I laid Owen by him in his bed. We really think it has helped Taggart to have him in the room, and at least for now they aren't giggling and talking keeping each other up! I finally put the too small clothes away and moved the next set into Owen's drawers, he's getting big so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment