CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our New Car!

So we finally heard back about our car. They deemed it totalled and just gave us money for it, so we had to get a car pretty quick. We were looking at a 2008 Hyundai Sonata, 2009 Chevy Malibu, 2010 Ford Fusion, and a 2011 Toyota Camry. We drove them all more than once. Narrowed it down to the Camry or Malibu, found out that the Camry had been a rental car and then knew for sure we were getting us another Malibu. We loved our old Malibu and were so sad that it had to go, but this new one is already my favorite! Getting over 30 to the gallon, way way way less miles on it, and it has a key less start! Now I can have my car warmed up for me before I even leave the house! Here is a picture, it is kinda blurry because the flash didn't go off. Maybe I'll post more pictures later.
We left Taggart with Gma and Gpa Burk while we went, and he was so happy to see us when we got back. It made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment