CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our 3rd Anniversary!

This year it was my turn to plan what we did for our Anniversary. Billy thought that our trip to Jeremy Ranch was that, but I surprised him and took him the the Anniversary Inn again. We had the Phantom of the Opera room this time, not our favorite. Billy surprised me with drawing a picture of me, I have been asking him to draw one of me forever, so he looked at a picture from our Wedding Day and drew me. I think it turned out good.
From our Wedding Day


On our Anniversary
We were so excited to just be able to relax and have time to ourselves. Taggart did awesome with Grandma and Grandpa Burk. We went to Red Robin for dinner and finished our Christmas Shopping. It was way fun, because it started snowing and it really felt like Christmas while we were shopping.

Happy Anniversary Honey!! I love you very much and can't believe I got so lucky! Can't wait for many more years to come :)

1 comment:

  1. I think the drawing actually looks a lot like the picture Billy drew it from. It helps seeing the original, he did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete