CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

We finally found a night to carve the pumpkins we got at the patch. I even helped scoop out the guts, which I never really do.





He kept putting the pieces of pumpkin in his mouth, I'm not really sure if he ever actually ate any of it, it was making us laugh.







Thought I'd throw in Tagg with his pumpkin last year, look how chunky and little he was.


The finished products, Billy, Alicia, and Tagg
I actually had a lot of fun doing the pumpkins this year, and am excited for next year when Taggart will probably really want to help :)

1 comment:

  1. look how cute tagg is in his high chair in the backgroung!! a tall, skinny little boy! i love that you threw in the photo from last year. so adorable :) i hate pumpkin guts too. it dries on my arm hair and drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete