CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

16 Months

Wow! Once again I'll say i can't believe that Tagg is 16 months, it is so unbelievable and crazy. The biggest change we've noticed this last month is that he has a new high pitched squeal that he lets out often and it's not cute, it's obnoxious :) He also has been more prone to getting upset when he can't have what he wants (or I suppose when we don't know what he wants, because he's not really talking yet). It has been so frustrating trying to figure out what to do to not have to have him go through the terrible two's, which I always hear start at 18 months :( Hopefully we'll get through it. He is still very love able and likes to give hugs and kisses.  I feel like since I'm gone more with my teaching job that he clings to me more when I am home, which I don't mind most of the time. Ha Ha only when I'm trying to get something done and he WON'T let me. Tagg still loves loves to go outside, and will sneak out of the house any chance he gets, which isn't often because we usually remember to lock the door; but he always checks! He's been doing really well at the babysitter and we feel like he even gets excited to go. Her little boy has came over the last couple of days and asked if Taggart can come outside and play. He's still a little young for that! It's very cute though.
He now opens lids, DVDs, and anything he can get a hold of that's not too tight.

This was one morning when I had to wake him to go to the babysitter. I had to grab my camera! We decided he likes his head warm not his feet :)


He's still the most handsome boy on the block ;)

His new favorite place to get in the pantry, now that he can open the door. I've been saying I need child locks for a couple months now, maybe soon I'll get around to it.

I guess he still thinks he's a little guy, because he has been trying to climb in this everyday and he finally made it, ALMOST.
He has been being weird about eating lately. It depends on the day, but some days he will eat any textures and anything, and others he'll hardly eat anything. We're trying to decide if he's just not as hungry anymore or what. It will be hard to get used to not having to constantly feed him, he used to eat CONSTANTLY! His 2 favorite things to do that he's not supposed to are: go in the bathroom, get behind the shower curtain and grab my shampoo and conditioner. He carries them around the house constantly, I don't know why. I guess I'd rather have him doing that than getting in the toilet ;) The second is to get in the towel and washrag drawer in the kitchen and haul them around the house. I seriously do not know how many times I take things and put them back. He's lucky he's so darn cute, because some days he completely exhausts me. But we still love him.

P.S. For some reason he has been waking up earlier and earlier, anyone have any suggestions as to why. It doesn't make for a very happy mom and dad in the morning,,,,ha ha

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, he IS the most handsome boy!! I was given that exact same train outfit as a gift from my vt partner! it looks sooo cute on him with his dapper hairdo!

    ReplyDelete