CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I love to see the temple

Our lunch/movie date
Billy actually had a Friday and Saturday off in a row! We decided to take full advantage, lol. We planned a Lunch/Movie Date. We went to Five Guys with our gift card (Thanks Aunt Lori) and to the Megaplex to see Unknown. It was nice to get out and do something just us two, even though we always miss Taggart when we go.






If you can't tell, we're still as in love as we were the day we got married, or wait maybe we're more in love.

On Saturday we got to go to the Salt Lake temple to do an endowment session together. Both of us have only been there once before but not together. We had a great time and even got to be the witness couple it was really neat. I love to see and go to the temple. It always makes me feel so lifted by the spirit and closer to Billy and my Heavenly Father. I wish we got there more often!




I stood up to get close to the water and thought there was another step, ha ha ha and I totally stepped in the wading pool. Oh well, I don't think many people noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment