CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

8 Months Old

I don't know why my computer is being really weird and won't let me see the pictures, it's only showing me text where they are at. So I am going to have to very creatively try and get this post going. For the month of February we have a couple birthdays on Billy's side of the family, so we did dinner and games with them. That was fun, and it's getting more fun for Taggart cuz he loves to play with everything! This year has been interesting because we now have church at 1:00 and so Taggart can have one nap before but he still gets pretty restless.

This is a picture of him one day before church, and he was so tired, and I was so sad to have to wake him up. He has started sleeping like this. It's so cute and pretty interesting because I love to sleep on my belly too.

My poor little guy has been sick, not horribly but enough that I was concerned and took him to the Dr. He didn't have RSV, but luckily we were able to get some medicine that would help his nose not have so much snot. Seriously I don't know where it came from. On the downside the medicine helped him sleep through the night, so for a week I had a full nights sleep, ya that was temporary, oh well though I still love him.
We got to have Aunt Peanut come for a visit, we had fun playing the wii, going out to eat, downloading songs for our i-pods and eating (of course) Peanut talked Tagg and i into riding back to Twin Falls with her since the Grace boys had a bball game in Kimberley, and my parents were coming. I got work figured out and we were all set on our way. Taggart was asleep and doing good, but then it got a little too loud in the car so he woke up, and needless to say it was one of the worst car rides EVER!! He was so unhappy and I didn't know what to do for him. It was nice to finely arrive at her apartment. He even slept pretty good. And just a side note I never want to live with roommates again, holy cow people are so loud and very messy. Enough Said!! We went to the game, sadly they lost. It was good to see the family even with Jayden the whole way home "Baby Taggart is Loud!" Lol he was cracking me up, he has a thing with babies making noise even if they are happy. Luckily Taggart finally fell asleep. I didn't get any pictures, but we had fun. Thanks mom for bringing us back to meet Billy in Ogden.

The other day it was remotely warm, we thought break out the shorts. Not really but we decided to go to Lindsey Gardens ( a park where Billy always went with his dad growing up) Taggart got to swing for the first time, he seemed to like it. He is just a happy little guy. I took him down the slide but am excited for when he can go by himself.
Don't you love Taggart's Teeth?? So cute, now we're waiting for his front two to come through. You can see them, but they aren't out yet.

Me watching to make sure he didn't accidentally fall out





Tagg and I swinging, we're cute <3


Taggart and Dad by the huge tree!





Our cute family, I'm digging the glasses ;)



Taggart wanted to get to the frog, it was so cute watching him "scoot" to him

Taggarts new thing is pulling himself up to the couch, but he face plants, and he got a huge red mark :(

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so Big! Like he's starting to look like a little boy and not so much a baby!!! I miss him :( Give him a big HUG and KISS from me!!!

    ReplyDelete