CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Taggart's first ear infection :(

Since I had a  sinus infection I was afraid Taggart's sickness would turn into something worse. I tried to get him into the Dr on Monday, but couldn't until today. Taggart refused to leave the house this morning without Mr. Frog, Lightening McQueen, and his juice. I let him bring the blanket thinking I will just leave it in the car, ya that didn't happen.
Pretty sure he's not supposed to be in the windowsill, but if it makes him happy I'm happy!

Waiting for the Dr

I wish the door knobs were higher or harder to open!!

Patient Owen waiting!
When Dr. Buchanan came in Taggart was on the floor with his blanket and Lightening. I told the Dr that I was so embarrassed that he had his blanket and that he never takes it anywhere, he assured me it was okay. The Dr was cute he got on the floor to listen to his lungs and check his ears and throat. His lungs sounded fine, but his left ear was infected. Taggart hasn't had an ear infection at all. I think that is lucky to make it this long, I know some people who deal with them all of the time. I feel really bad that we ended up waiting to get him in, because he obviously was a real trooper. It's hard to know when he is usually so happy and then he wasn't too terrible while being sick. I am just grateful we got his pink medicine and he likes it. He'll be back to his old self soon! On the way home from Walmart he was trying to grab his blanket, so I threw it to him. The next time I looked back this is what I saw :)
I realized that maybe him putting his blanket and pillow on his head was how he was trying to make his ears not hurt. It breaks my heart. Hopefully next time I do better!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Alicia, you are not alone! My kids have never gotten ear infections either and when I took Payton in for his 9 mo. check up he had an ear infection and I had no clue I just thought he was fussy from teething. I felt so bad!!

    ReplyDelete