CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Off to Grace with the boys, again :)

Billy had a long week of work because of Labor Day. Ashlynn had volleyball games so I decided to load the boys up and go to Grace for a couple of days. We started out going to the volleyball game. Our babysitting idea fell through so we braved Taggart there. He only ran out on the court once, and was screaming a few times. Lets just say he was driving me crazy, luckily Jayden shared his Ipad and let him watch Toy Story for a bit.
He's so cute and lovable when he's behaving! Emphasis on WHEN!!

Brooklyn and Owen

Ha Owen is almost as big as Great Grandma Mac

Jayden nice and cozy in his little cubby.

Muff cheering

Varsity Volleyball team

Ashlynn waiting for a pass

Ashlynn serving

Sadly my camera died at this point, and I forgot to bring my charger. They played West Side. That night Peanut and I exercised on the wii doing a wii active sports training, man we were sore the next day. It had us doing lunges and curls, you name it. I am proud of Taggart he slept all night in Jayden's bed, and Owen did pretty well too. The next day we went to the volleyball game at North Gem. Let me just say I don't ever want to take Taggart to another sports game again. Man it is exhausting! It was kinda a quick trip, but it was fun to see Ashlynn play, since this is her last year! I can't believe she is a Senior! 

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are cute! And Owen is such a big boy! I love his little outfit with the shoes. I have tried taking my kids to games before too- and it IS exhausting!

    ReplyDelete