CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2012

SS Owen at 4 months

We have lots of nicknames for our boys, I started calling Taggart Large Highness. We decided Owen could be SS Owen (slightly smaller) ha and we like the sound of it. Anyways, Owen has learned so many things this last month. His Stats are:
Weight: 19.1 Pounds=100%
Height: 26.4 Inches=90%
HC: 43 Cm=70th%

Loves his hands, always grabbing for something or sucking on them!


He is always rolling over too, even sleeps on his side or belly now :)
We tried rice cereal, ha ha that didn't go too well. The Dr said to just keep offering it and that anything he actually gets at this point is just extra, that he doesn't need more until 6 months.

So happy he's not colicky anymore, he is such a happy smiley babe now!



I love how he loves to grasp my finger or shirt and he literally picks up his toys now and plays with them. He can start at one end of a blanket and end up completely opposite direction on the other side. I have really started to watch him ALWAYS!! We have had times where I have had to pump and give him bottles, I was so nervous that he would start refusing them like Taggart did. But I found out as long as it's warm enough he will drink it, yippee :) He loves to watch his big brother play and I think that is what is helping him be so active already.
Just watching a show together! Love my boys!!
I couldn't resist taking pictures of Owen in this cute pajama set! Dad was getting him ready for bed and had just pulled some pajamas out of the drawer, they were 3-6 month. Ya those aren't going to fit anymore. Once again it's time to switch out clothes. He is mostly wearing 6-9 or 9 month clothes right now. He is still wearing size three diapers and when his reflux medicine is the right dose he has been waking only once at night!
Such a handsome little guy :)

Lately I have kind of felt like I don't get as much one on one time with Owen as I would like. I feel like he is growing up way too fast, and that if I blink I miss it. It's hard to balance both boys, Taggart has been so demanding lately. Hoping that changes soon. I can't imagine life without Owen in it at this point, we sure love his giggles and smiles. I love how when he hears my voice he is looking for me instantly. He always smiles biggest for me too! That sure melts my heart :) I also love how I know what each of Owen's cries mean. I know when he is hungry and when it's time just to lay him in his bed for a nap. Sometimes he just wants to play and have someone talk to him. I love my little Mr. Chubs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment