CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2012

Tagg the Man

Taggart can be the sweetest most lovable boy, but he can also be the worlds terrible two year old!!! HELP!!!! Some days I feel like I can't handle this boy. I need him to talk to me :( He loves giving kisses and hugs, he is so cute with Owen. I will come into the room and he's hugging or kissing his brother, or patting his head. Now how can I be upset with him for that?? But then other times he is playing rough with his toys and ends up hurting his brother. I can't wait til they can play fairly together! I am sure sooner than later Owen will take him or at least stand a fighting chance against him. Watching them makes me so happy that for their close age they are both boys. It is so fun to see them as brothers and buds. I love that they will always take care of each other. This past week I have had a sinus infection, I was so miserable. I didn't know how I was going to survive all day alone with the boys, but Taggart was so good he just came and layed by me on my bed and patted my head and he got his own snacks. I was such a proud mom :) But now he is sick, so we have some fun pictures of him.
Ha after a bath he was just eating his goolash in the banana chair.

Wanted dad to watch Nemo while at the Dr

Huge bite :)

He starts in his chair or at the table, but after an hour or so he goes back to finish but wants to eat in the banana chair, a habit broken soon I hope!!


He is just miserable, being sick is no fun!
Taggart rarely takes Mr. Frog (his blanket) out of his room. The main times he does is if he is sick or really really tired. You can just tell he doesn't feel well in these. He was cracking me up.


He has a thing for fleece :)

Since we are sick we didn't go to church yesterday, we just relaxed and rested at home. Hallelujah Taggart took an almost 4 hour nap. These pictures show how Tagg gets jealous when Mom is holding Owen.
Don't mind my attire and hair, it was a lazy day :)

Usually at night when we have put Taggart to bed, he comes out one or two times. I had taken trash out to the dumpster and came back and his door was open but I couldn't hear him, he had snuck into our bed and was under my pillow going to sleep. He is a little stinker! None the less it was so cute!

Then a little later he just came in my room with his drink and blanket and layed on the floor, then after that in the hallway. Silly boy we're sure his bed is more comfy than the floor. Finally he went to sleep and slept all night! Let's hope this sick bug leaves our house very soon, being sick is NO FUN!!! I would go into how hard Taggart is at church, but I want this post to end soon ;) Any suggestions welcome to dealing with a two year old!! Have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment